Tuesday, August 26, 2008

GOING THROUGH THE TEMPLE!


we FINALLY got to go through the Temple! it was so amazing, I loved it! we went through on July 26, 2008 it was a great one year annaversary present to each other! Kyle was so nervous of doing something wrong but he did great! we have been back three times since!!we had family and friends there! but it was a long day! and by the time we got out of the Temple we were ready to eat and have fun at Grandma Jeanie's! we swam in the pool, ate subway, and all played a 3 hour volleyball game! it was such a perfect day, and it was good to see both our families get together and have fun! we love you all and thank you for your support and love!











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog but I just found it on Meggan's! Congrats about going through the temple! That is awesome! I'm glad you have a blog, it will be fun to see what you're up to!

Mason Clan said...

Congrats!! Thats so awesome!! How are you guys.. I am glad that i found that you had a blog!!!

Kailee Joy said...

You have a BLOG!! Whoo Hoo... Congrats, you'll love it and I'll love it too cause now I can keep up with you guys!

AuBrie and Russ said...

I am so proud of you both! And I am so glad to find your page. Looks like you both are very happy Congratulations

Katie McCaul said...

Congrats!!! I am glad to find your blog I found it through Meggans. Looks like you guys are doing well.