This year for Valentines Kyle and I just stayed home. Kyle gets done with work on Thursdays and we have the rest of the weekend to spend time with each other, this weekend we got to have an extra day he had Monday off and I was so excited! Thursday Kyle was sick so he didn't end up going to work so we were lazy all day, until Kyle started feeling better. into Friday we went Vegas to the the new mall called Town Center I love that place! we did a little shopping and Kyle of course had to stop by yogurtland, we then went and ate at a very delicious steakhouse at South Point it was very good! We then went home and watched movies all night! Saturday we slept in, I know I am horrible I didn't make Kyle a cute Valentines breakfast, Kyle needed to go back into Vegas to exchange his shirts he got the day before, so we went back into Vegas and exchanged the shirts and Kyle being the amazing hubby he is let me get some more clothes I got a church outfit and you have no clue how excited I was because since we have moved down here I have not been able to find church outfit where the skirt wasn't too short, I have been wearing the same skirt and shirt to church for a year and a half, so I was pretty excited! we then went to eat at the outback I love there bread there! we then went back home and watched some more movies! It was a great relaxing weekend Oh I did make a heart shaped chocolate cake for kyle it was pretty good the frosting was a little messy and I'm not that great at baking! but Kyle liked it so that's all that matters! Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!
15 years ago


2 comments:
That cake looks dang good like a pro you domestic women!!
Love the cake.. love the hair!
Post a Comment