It was Dejanae's baby blessing this last weekend & we were able to be there. We had a pretty fun weekend! Thursday we got into Utah and just relaxed at my parents house & watched the movie 7 lbs yes we have it without it being on movie yet and no I'm not going to tell you how or who we got it from, because they would get in a lot of trouble!
Friday.. We slept in a little, the kids were at school and my parents & callee had to work, so we decided we were going to go and visit everyone at work. Kyle loves visiting my mom at work, she work at Candies on Main in Manti and he always has to load up on as much candy as possible! we then went down the road and went to Miller's bakery to see callee and get some lunch with my mom & callee always has something new that she has come up with for Kyle to try, yes Kyle loves food! and we do this every time we are up in Utah! after getting stuffed up with candy, hamburgers,taco salads,and chicken wraps we headed to Mt. Pleasant to see my dad and Robert & Kole. After a couple of hours visiting we headed back to Mayfield got freshened up and headed to a Snow College basketball game with Callee and Brandon (callee's boyfriend) we met Robert and Kole there, after the game we hurried and went to the bowling alley to eat I love their fries! we had a fun time getting to know Brandon!
Saturday.. we slept in again! Kyle, his dad and Kole decided to go shooting all day, and had some fun just being with the guys. I sat at my parents house in my PJ's with my mom and sisters and dad and bubbas we were having a lazy day! I love those days where we aren't in a rush to do something and we can sit around and just talk and laugh for hours! later that day we all got ready packed up our stuff and headed up to Spanish Fork. Robert and Kole watched the dogs for us Thanks so much Robert and Kole we really appreciate it! Kyle and I got a hotel and my parents stayed at my grandma's house we all met up at Kade and Meg's and we went into Orem went to the mall and hung out for a little bit, and then went to Red Lobster one of my families favorite places to eat! we then all went to where we were staying because we had an early morning!
Sunday.. At 8:30 am we went to Kade and Meg's ward, no we didn't leave at 8:30 sacrament started at 8:30! but the early morning was well worth it Dejanae was being blessed and kade did such a good job, it was a very touching, spirited blessing and the rest of sacrament was just as amazing with family bearing their testimony's. we then all headed to I Hop to eat some breakfast because it was only 9:30! I usually hate I Hop but I have to admit it was pretty good this time! of course Dejanae got passed around to everyone who waited to hold her! she is such a beautiful little girl! we then all headed to Kade and Meg's and chatted for a little while and it then was time for Kyle and I to head home to Nevada!
Monday.. Kyle's boss's wife came and picked me up and we went into Vegas and stopped at our hubbies job and I got to see what Kyle does when he works his butt off, let me tell ya he did look good doing his job though! nothin like a hot construction worker!! after they were done working they went back to Cobe (Kyle's boss) hotel and got showered and cleaned up, we headed to the new mall and did a little shopping and ate at the claim jumper, we had a lot of fun! It was nice getting out with some friends we don't do that much when we are home usually its just me and kyle so it was nice to get to know Jaime and Cobe and they live in St. George so when we move there one of these days soon (hopefully) we will be able to hang out more with them!
That was our weekend, we had a lot of fun! sorry we didn't get to see everyone but I think we are coming up next weekend so hopefully we will be able to hang out with the family members we didn't get to see this last weekend! we love you all & we hope you had a great weekend! here are a couple of pictures I took of us at I Hop, I need to do better with taking more pictures!
15 years ago


3 comments:
What a pretty girl!
What a fun weekend! Your family is so close how nice is that! She is a doll.
Such a pretty baby! Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment