Every year as it starts to get warm I think of all of the fun things I want to do, and then when its here I never do them. I have discovered something about myself. I think I am very... ahem... well Boring!
I look on people's blogs and people's facebook pictures under "summer 2010" and it looks like everyone is having a flippin blast with all there plans and fun parties and vacations. Oh and they even work between all of the fun to! How people, how do you have all this summer fun??
Back in the day, I'm starting to sound like my grandparents, see what I mean... boring! I used to have so much fun during summer. But now it's just like the rest of the year. I love to have fun, I love to try new things go to new places, laugh, be silly. I haven't done one bit of that all summer!
I also have found out that, I don't get invited to any of the fun things that are going on, come on people, friends, family. If I warm up to you I can be a freakin blast, I promise!
I think I really deserve to have a fun rest of the summer, I have been feeling really good since we have stopped all the treatments and put everything in the Lord's hands. And after 3 years of horrible trials, not all of them are over yet but I am learning to cope, I think I deserve a fun time!
Maybe I am just not creative enough, maybe I just don't have friends that want to hang out with me, maybe they are just friends you just occasionally say "hi, how are things going I sure miss you, we should get together sometime soon" I know I have done that and then known.. ya we probably won't go hang out. I don't want it to be that way. I want BBQ's parties, swimming at seven peaks or a lake like Bear Lake I used to go every year, I haven't been out there for like 5-6 years, mini vacation, camping, hikes, ANYTHING! I want to be spontaneous, well as spontaneous as I can without getting fired for missing to much work.
I really don't want another summer wasted away, I don't want another summer being extremely boring and me saying "well next summer is going to be a blast" I want to have fun now, this summer!
And I am serious about all this I really am scared that I am....boring. I don't want to be boring. please help me not be boring.
Right now I'm sure this has a lot to do with the fact that Kyle is gone and has now been gone for two weeks going to Detroit, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Kentucky, yea he is working,, but at least he is going to new places seeing new things and getting to go on some kind of trip. But that really isn't all of why I feel so boring when I hear, see, or read about all the fun-tastic (wow, that is a little much) time you all are having it depresses me, I want to join in on the fun too!
I am boring myself already, I am going to bed!......


2 comments:
You are always welcome to come to Arizona ;-) It's nice and warm, year round!!!
sounds really nice actually! But if we went out there we might end up staying, and make us miss Nevada! Thanks Karole :)
Post a Comment