Hey Lind! I was hoping you could share some of your knowledge of this blogger thing with the picture concept. I am trying to make a collage of pictures to put on my blog, but not quite sure how. LOL. Do you have to have a fancy program to do that kind of thing? Hope all is going well with your fam!
We are the Christiansen's, this blog is mostly for myself and my family, where I can write what I feel, remember the fun times and keep up with family and friends.
4 comments:
I love your pictures Lind! You really do an amazing job!
I was beginning to wonder where you to disappeared to!! Looks like you had a great summer. Hope all is well!!
Hey Lind! I was hoping you could share some of your knowledge of this blogger thing with the picture concept. I am trying to make a collage of pictures to put on my blog, but not quite sure how. LOL. Do you have to have a fancy program to do that kind of thing?
Hope all is going well with your fam!
Hey Shaina sorry I haven't checked my blog in so long! download picasa3 I love there program and its free its pretty easy to use to!
Post a Comment