Sunday, August 14, 2011

GOING PRIVATE!

Its been quite a long time since I last posted, but we have been pretty busy and I have a lot to post about! But before I do I decided I needed to go private. I know we don't have our own children (yet!) but I post a lot about family and 98% of my pictures are of my cute nieces and nephew!

So, we are going private, leave your email addresses! If I don't know you that well or if you know kyle or one of my family members  more than me and you have been following don't be shy to leave you email address and I will add you!

I will change to private in a week or so! Hope ya'll have had an amazing summer!

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

mindydegering@yahoo.com

Jordan & Teisha said...

Lindy!! I would like to be added if that is alright!!
teisha_s_00@hotmail.com
Thanks so much :]

Unknown said...

emilyosborne17@gmail.com

Cox Family said...

coxfamily07@live.com

Ashley & Dak Eldredge said...

pick me and dak:) ashleyturner746@msn.com

Twitchell Family said...

lkjar@hotmail.com :)

Jake and Cheryl said...

I would love to keep following you! flurty_gurl_22@yahoo.com

Sean, Collette, and Ryler said...

collettemantell@hotmail.com

Annalee and Buck said...

I hope you don't care if I follow! I'm a1q504lima@yahoo.com thanks!

mkael.blogspot.com said...

michelle.westergard@gmail.com :)

The Lusks said...

I would like to continue reading I went to school with Kyle and Kailee. Thanks
smlusk2007@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindy! Would love to keep reading. foreverandalwayslala@yahoo.com

Knudsen's said...

I hope I can still follow. I know the Christansen family really well and went to school with Kailee and Kyle. jess_aagard11@hotmail.com

Lizzy said...

lizzydwhetton@gmail.com

Jody and Tyler said...

jodeo110@hotmail.com

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

hope you don't mind if I follow as well. lilmisschanda33@msn.com I went to school with Kailee and Kyle :)

Whittergirl said...

superchick_32@hotmail.com
I find a lot of your post inspirational!

Our Family said...

babe the address you don't want to forget lol-tawnie

andrewrstubbs@gmail.com

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

laceyjo_9@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Lind! Still one of your biggest fans! Love you!

shainalynnpierro@yahoo.com

Sara Tramp said...

Hey! I follow meggan and your brothers blog... would love to keep reading yours! You are such a strong person! sunnyq02@yahoo.com

Kailee Joy said...

Lindy lou...
kaijoy3@yahoo.com

Michelle Akauola said...

michelleakauola@hotmail.com

Emilee said...

Hey Lindy, I know you dont know me that well but I read your blog occassionally and pray that everything will work out for you and Kyle to start a family. I would love to keep following:) tigger_babe32@hotmail.com

*~*JamieAnn*~* said...

tjamieann@hotmail.com
thanks a ton, its been a big help reading some of your post about your infertility because I have some of the same. ~Jamie Ann

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Lindy I would love to be added to your blog we moved to Orem my email address is gomerpile7@q.com I hope all is well with you and Kyle!

Meggan Butterfield said...

megganroonie@hotmail.com Gosh we miss seeing you guys!

Chasetity said...

chasetity@gmail.com From manti and i read your blog occasionally and hoping for the best for u guys.

The Churchs said...

So you don't know me but I'm Tyson's wife and just barely came across your blog, if it wouldn't be weird I'd like to be added to the list:) Tyson and I would like to stay updated on your two's life and the experiences you are having with trying to get pregnant.. Hopefully we can hang out sometime! karimae33@gmail.com thanks dear!

Karole said...

I rarely get on and check blogs anymore, but I'm glad I caught you before you go private. Please add me...karolehansen@hotmail.com

Hailee and Chet said...

Same as others would love to keep following you guys You are such inspirations to many im sure. Keep strong. I also went to school with Kailee
haileerasmussen@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

شركات مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
افضل شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات
استشاري تدبيس المعدة فى مصر
استشاري تدبيس المعدة بالمنظار
شركة تنظيف شقق
احسن شركة تنظيف مجالس
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
كشف تسربات المياة بجدة
تغليف اثاث مع الفك والتركيب مكاتب وشركات
احسن تنظيف منازل بالرياض
كشف تسرب المياه الكترونيا
مستودع تخزين اثاث
عوازل الاسطح
شركة عزل اسطح
شركات عزل الاسطح
تخزين عفش