OK so I just decided to show you all my nephew Kael Christian Anderson!! And yes you should be jealous because he is so dang adorable!! We LOVE him so much!! I just have to show him off to everyone! I love going and visiting him except that every time we see him he is bigger or seems to be, he is growing so fast and I hate being so far away! so we love looking at the pictures on Kailee's blog seeing how big he is getting, I love the new one where he is frowning ahhh!! he is so freakin cute!! but here are some pictures sorry if I go over board and post a whole bunch of pictures but I am just a proud aunt!
gets to even touch Kael, but its alright he just adores Kael!
Isn't he so freakin cute!? and have I told ya how much I just love this little guy!? I can't wait to see him again he just needs to not grow so fast! we are just so proud to be his uncle and aunt! and we will be even prouder when Kade and Meggan have their little one too, which we get to find out what the sex is really soon! we love our families so much and love to spend time with them, its so hard being so far away from them sometimes! But we sure do love to show them off when we can!


5 comments:
He is so cute!!! new babies are so fun.
He sure IS a cutie!! and I'm not just saying that cause I'm his momma... ok, maybe I am!!:)
What a cutie! Your kids will be just as cute though! I am so glad you are bloggin now! Call me!
My heck lindy i almost hate you for finding my blog and not leaving me a message to get back to you!! but i'm glad i got a hold of you now. you seem to be doing great!! miss ya
Hey Lindy!
Its crazy that first picture of Kael looks like Mark a little. I guess they are both part Christiansen!
So are you gonna be a bunko girl?
We are gonna play Tuesday September 16th at 6pm!
Call me sometime and I'll let you know where... or we can go together!
Post a Comment