Monday, September 8, 2008

FOOTBALL SEASON!

Football season has begun!! I have been so excited to be able to watch Brock play his first year of football! I am his biggest fan! The first game was a little shaky, and the players were a little timid! They have a huge team this year, there are 32 kids playing! It has been really good for Brock to be on this team to meet other kids and be out of his comfort zone, he is a lot more confident in himself and learning a lot! it also has been good for him and my dad to spend time with each other, after the accident this was a great way for them to be there for each other and keep their minds busy and off the guilt they feel. The team is doing really good and if they all keep at it by High school they will have an awesome team! I am just so proud of Bubbas (Brock) that he is working hard and doing really well!
My dad loves to coach football for the little league and had coached for years! But stopped for a little while the last team he coached was Callee's grade. He has been waiting for a while now to help coach Brock's team, at first he wasn't going to help but at Brock's first practice as we were driving him to drop him off my dad was telling me how he wasn't going to coach this year that he was busy with work and other things! well... we dropped bubbas off and my dad said I will be right back I'm going to see how long the practice will be a half hour later went by and he still didn't come back so I went down and he was down with the players and other coaches warming the kids up! It was funny because I knew sooner or later that he would start help coaching! But its all good he loves to be with the boys and help them out! He is so good with all of them too! and they make him so happy!




Bubbas second game was his best yet! Manti vs. Millard. The team did awesome! the line was doing really good letting Brock and Bradly run the ball! Brock had 136 yards rushing, and an interception with a 7o yard touch down!















1 comment:

Mason Clan said...

Go Brock and Brad!! haha I am dying to go to one of there games!! I hope that i make it down there soon.. I cant believe how old they are!! They are such studs though!! I am glad that they are such good friends.. And i know that Brad is glad that your dad is helping coach!!!