This last weekend we were up home for a special somethin!
Chris, Kailee, & Kael were sealed for all eternity! I didn't get any pictures, right before we walked out the door my camera died on me, I was so mad but didn't have time to do anything about it, but go ahead and look on Kailee's blog she has some really cute pictures of their family at the Temple! After we all went to Moroni's old gym and had some lunch, chatted, laughing at chris and Kyle doing there hand stand contests, that they have to do every time they see each other! they intertain us! and had a mean game of lightening with everyone, it kicked my butt, I am so out of shape,and I am still very sore, sad I know! the last time I had played basketball was in PE my sophmore year and I broke my pinkie! we had such a blast with everyone, & I hope we get together like that again very soon!
The day before I did get some pictures of Deja and of Gentry and me at the Mayfield park it was a nice day, so we decided to go to the park and hang out for a little bit! Kade and Megg came later that night & Deja was in such a good mood she smiled so many times and was just happy as can be. I haven't been able to just sit and hold Deja like that in such a long time, since she was first born. It felt so good to see kade, Meg, and Dejanae. Deja & I even had a little conversation she told me a couple of secrets... like, is one of her cousins going to be coming and joining us soon?? I got a smile on her face and she made a little noise, so I took that as a yes! (hopefully I'm right!)
can you say Flawless!... (Deja, not me) I can't get over how gorgeous she is, such a beautiful girl!
This is Gentry Lynn! she looks more like my sister Callee, but she acts like me! I don't know if that's a good thing or not?? She is one strong little spirit though, her & Brock both have been through so much at such a young age, but they are still so strong and have lots of love for everyone! Boys stay away!! she is only 14... sorry!
I hope everyone had a good weekend, we sure did!


2 comments:
How come i wasn't invited to the park!!!!!!
HA HA HA at least gen is actually starting to look like you fam!!! ha ha you are so cute lind and i remember when you broke you pinky thats too funny! hope you are doin good... sorry i havent been a very good friend and called or anything but i just want you to know i love you tons and keep you in my prayers!
Post a Comment