Its been a couple of crazy weeks for Kyle & I. Moving, unpacking, the dogs, New Mexico.... But we are now back home, well back to Roberts house! New Mexico went great, there are a lot of jobs down there, so we will be doing a lot of praying for the next couple days! I liked it a lot down there its like where we were (Logandale, but bigger), So we will see where we end up!
Ali & Max are doing great, a lot better than I am! I miss them so much every time I think about them I get sick to my stomach because I miss them so much! I was extremely tempted to just go and pick them up, & I tried my hardest to not call & see how they were doing because I knew if they weren't adopted already I would have gone & picked them up. Coming home & having them not here it has really hit me so I called this morning, and they have been adopted they are being separated which I am still a little upset with that but they are both going to good homes....
Maximas is going to St. George to a family that already has a 2 year old white boxer that is deaf they have two little boys a 10 year old and a 11 year old which is good because Max LOVES kids so it will be good for him!
Ali is going to Las Vegas, the part owner of Caesars Palace adopted her, he had two boxers a male & female they are 10 years old and his female just died from a brain tumor & he has bought all his boxers from this boxer adoption place, they are a older couple but it will be good for Ali because she will be getting spoiled rotten and a lot of attention.
I am a little relieved that they are both going to good homes but, I kinda still wish she said that they hadn't been adopted yet so I could go and pick them up! I miss them so much!
we have so much to decide, and figure out! but we are doing good just hanging out and livin life!
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment