Gentry had her 8Th grade graduation this last weekend, I can't believe she is going to be a freshman in high school next year! I am so proud of her she did such a good job this school year and she is such a mature 14 year old! she may look like callee but she sure does act like me so watch out, if she has somethin to say she will say it! Even though she is blunt and a little temperamental she is also a sweet heart, she has a huge heart! Gentry and I have grown to be so close since I have been married and moved to Nevada, we talk pretty much everyday and I know her secrets and she knows mine! she is one of my best friends, we can be blunt to each other and argue a little and then 5 minutes later be laughing and havin fun!
I am going to be having such a hard time with my family moving to New Mexico, I am going to miss out on a lot of Gentry and Brock growing up, I was so excited to come back to Utah to be able to actually be there and help them through things and support them in their activities and watch them grow up, I missed all of that the two years we were in Nevada, but I will try my hardest just like I did in Nevada to make it & be there for them as much as I possibly can!
Watching Gentry graduate the 8Th grade, it really hit me that she & Brock are growing up so fast and how much I want to be there, now if it was a couple of years ago I would have not really cared but now they are so important to me, when you go through so much like my family has these past couple of years it really makes you realize how important they are, even though we were already a close family all this has just made us even closer!
Gentry is such an amazing girl, she is so mature for her age, she has gone through so many trials at such a young age, and they have made her such a strong spirit, these trials aren't just the investment, and the accident, before all that Gentry had her own trials that she had to over come, at a very young age she had to learn to deal with anxiety and OCD, it was a real struggle but she has over come it and has learned how to control all that, the anxiety doesn't really go away there are good days and bad but she does such a good job with controlling it and staying strong! Gentry learned a lot of things that I didn't even learn until I was much older. she is such a beautiful girl and she definitely gets the boys attention, sometimes good sometimes bad!
Gentry I love you so much & I will always be there for you, you mean so much to me,
congrats on your accomplishment!


No comments:
Post a Comment