The 4Th and final weekend of July we all headed down to New Mexico to visit my parents and the kids, it was so good to see them all I have missed them so much and it was good to have all the family together on a little mini vacation. We all had a blast from staying up late talking and catching up, going to the swimming pool, going out to eat, playing in a softball game, to having our annual butt kicking in bowling by Megg and Kade!

Deja at the swimming pool waiting to get in, I know I take so many pictures of her but you can't blame me look at how beautiful she is!
some of us resting in the shade getting ready for a couple more hours of swimming!
After swimming we all got ready and headed for the mall, to do some window shopping! and eat at a place I cannot remember the name of, but we all had a fun time there and had lots to eat especially Kyle!
yep he ate all this and more!
The family at dinner!






and Deja slept for a little while, after she woke up she was trying to figure out what we were all doing and enjoying the lights!


We then headed home, I really didn't want to leave, I have really been missing my family, I hope we all can go back down there and spend more fun time with them!

on our way home we arrived in Green River to gas up and it started to storm right as we pulled up, it wasn't to bad, but once Kyle stepped outside it really started to come down he ran into the convenient store paid and ran out, he got in the car and he was soaked, water dripping off his hair his shirt and shorts were completely wet, I couldn't hold it back I had to start laughing! (isn't he just so handsome, even soaking wet!)
Deja at the swimming pool waiting to get in, I know I take so many pictures of her but you can't blame me look at how beautiful she is!
After swimming we all got ready and headed for the mall, to do some window shopping! and eat at a place I cannot remember the name of, but we all had a fun time there and had lots to eat especially Kyle!
Saturday we played in a softball game, I completely bombed, it had definitely been a while! we then headed to the bowling alley, every time we all go bowling we have a couples competition and yes Kade and Meggan kicked our butts as usual, but we almost had them!
and these are the teams....
After a fun night of bowling we went back to my parents house and relaxed, this picture of Deja cracks me up she wasn't ready for my flash!
Sunday we all went to my parents ward and had a good day at church! We then had a Delicious home made dinner that my mom made, I miss having dinner at my parents house, I love my mom's cooking!
Kyle and Brandon, being well Kyle and Brandon!


4 comments:
Oh that sounds like so much fun! I know how it is to miss your family mine is to far away too! I love your skirt in your sunday picture way cute!
That looks like such a blast! So nice to get the family all together. I hope your family is doing well. I miss your Mom a whole lot at the Candy Store. I always had a good time working with her. She has such a sweet heart.
Looks and sounds like you guys have been loads of fun- good for you!!!
so i keep forgetting to tell you i think you have an awesome talent! the pictures you take are all so awesome you have a real eye for it! i think you should be pro and come take pictures of my girls :) hope you're doing good. if you're ever bored you really can come see me i never do much but you're always welcome to come say hi!
Post a Comment