Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The 3rd weekend of July was the best! It was our 2 year anniversary, and Kyle had it all planned out, everything was a big surprise!
Friday we went to Hotel Monico, we stayed here two years ago on our honey moon before we flew out to Hawaii, it is such a fun hotel and close to everything in downtown Salt Lake!
When we first arrived to the Hotel Kyle gave me a present! I had no clue what it was...
a Rebel XS!! I was so excited this camera is so expensive, he even bought it brand new I would have taken a used one its a little cheaper that way, Kyle is so amazing, I have wanted this camera for so long, but I wasn't expecting to get one until I was able to put some money away for it!


After I opened my present Kyle said to get ready, he was taking me out to eat somewhere special, I still had no clue where we were going until he started to head to cottonwood canyon he was taking me to La Caille! Kyle took me here 2 years ago the day he purposed, this restaurant is one of the top places in Utah to eat and have a wedding it is such a gorgeous place I love it! the cheapest plate they have is $52.00, how can we afford this I have no clue, but Kyle once again being such an amazing husband took me here! We even got to eat outside with a beautiful view, watching the geese, bunnies, and peacocks (sp?) run around us,underneath our table and we even had one jump up on our table! If you have a little money saved up and want a very romantic night I totally recommend La Caille!


Saturday, we walked down to gateway & walked around and decided to go to a great movie called Public Enemy, I know its rated "R" but there was no nudity or it doesn't say the "F' word at all, it is a really good movie! Later Kyle had another surprise planned this time I had no clue where we were going, we were in west Salt Lake and I have never been in that area before, and then he pulled into Hale Theatre! Kyle had reservations for us to see Hello Dolly, I was so excited! It was so good, there isn't one bad seat in the theatre! I am so lucky to have a husband who has no problem taking me to plays, the ballet, or symphony's and he even enjoys them himself!

other highlights of our anniversary was ordering delicious room service blue berry pancakes & eating it in bed! & spending time with that handsome guy! Kyle is such an amazing person with such a big heart! He works his butt off so that we can do things like this for our anniversary & I am so grateful for him not only because of the things he gives me but mostly because he is such a sweet compassionate person, he is always thinking of others he truly is an amazing person and I am extremely lucky and proud to be his wife!

Sunday morning we headed back to Sanpete to make Kyle's cousin's 16th birthday! Happy Birthday Chantel! we had some yummy BBQ hamburgers! Having fun visiting with family and having hand stand contests and chicken wars! We even got a chance to go Geo Caching that day!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Those places seem like so much fun and I have never heard of them before!! I'm gonna have to save my pennies and go for something special!! Fun Time