Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A NEW YEAR

New Years Eve we went to The First Night in Provo, this year they held it in the Provo mall because of how cold it was.
It started out a little slow we all just walked around the mall to see what activities they had going, we then came by a eating contest we tried getting Kyle and Chris to do it but they wouldn't, but I don't blame them because of what they would have ate!.....raw crispy squid! they even stunk so bad! (EEWW!)
Getting a little hungry ourselves we headed down to Red Robin, just to let you know I hate that place! I'm not a big burger fan unless they are BBQ'd the way my family does it, and I was craving Wingers pot pie, mmm the best pot pie ever!
After the not so delicious meal (that I only had because that's where my husband wanted to eat, I know I am such a good wife!) we went and found Chris, Kailee, and Mr. Kael dancing the night away!

Where did he learn how to dance??



Maybe from his uncles!?




As the night went on and it got closer to midnight everyone headed out to the parking lot for Provo's own countdown and ball to drop!
To take our minds off the cold weather we had fun taking some pictures!




5, 4, 3, 2, 1..... Happy New Year!
Our first kiss of the New Year!




and then we decided to do a little more smooching to get some good photos!

Kaden and Kole didn't have dates so we took some pictures of them watching the firework together (ahh! nothin like brotherly love!) and Robert watched the fireworks with Mr. Kael so we could get some pictures of his mom and dad smooching!



Now for some of our plans for the New Year of 2010!

Kyle has been excepted into the very competitive program at UVU for Paramedic/Firefighter and has already started his classes, I have no doubt in my mind that he will do such a great job & graduate at the top of his class. I am so proud of him to be going to school and thinking about the future and finding a reliable career so he can take care of his family, and its something he is so very excited about, he says its a career that will keep him in shape and he is helping people at the same time! Kyle has about a year and a half or more of schooling so we are just at the beginning.

As for me, well another surgery is scheduled for February 2ND to help me with my Endometriosis and Polacystic cyst syndrome, including taking out a 14 cm cyst in my left ovary and a 8 cm cyst in my right ovary and to ad to that they think I have a harmone missbalance with my progesterone so the plan this time is...have the surgery clean me all up as good as new, after I heal put me on a higher dosage of clomed (fertility) and if, I mean ONCE (gotta stay positive) I get pregnant they will put me on progesterone shots throughout the pregnancy so I can carry the baby full term! If it doesn't work we will do this all over again next year! Other than that I will keep working and staying busy at Thanksgiving Point, its a good job and I have some good friends there!

Not much will be going on this year in our home we will just be staying busy with work and school and that's about it! But we are hoping and praying that this is the year we all can move on from the horrible past two years and start over! That this year will go smoothly with only good surprises!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

kissing with fireworks in the background I think is an awesome way to start the new year! School for kyle that is great to hear and he is excited about that!! Your surgery probably not so fun but helpful so that is a kinda good thing right? one of these days I may be lucky to catch you at thanksiving point but until then we will just check out the blog to keep in touch lol

*~*JamieAnn*~* said...

I hope the surgery and such go according to plan and you get what you want! I have PCOS also so I know where you are coming from there and I know others with Endometriosis so I hope things are ok and will pray that things work out for you and your family!
~Jamie Ann