I have been extremely tired this last week, extremely tired, nauseated, and I have had cramps off and on but now they have turned into little twinges here and there, I also have soar you know whatas, and they are swollen, I like that part only because I can finally feel like other women and have some what of a womanly figure! oh and I have acne, yes acne I have never had acne on my face before not even in high school I thank my dad for that! so all you women out there that have had children what were your first pregnancy signs?
A lot of this sounds like early pregnancy signs but the thing that sucks for me is that a lot of signs that endometriosis causes are extremely similar to early pregnancy signs right before you start your period! so this is why I get my hopes up every month and then they come crashing down when the dreaded appears!
But I'm not losing faith, my husband gave me a very beautiful blessing the other night, it was so spiritual and it was his first time giving me a blessing, he gets nervous and I don't ever know why because his prayers are very spiritual and beautiful!
I also have so many family members and friends praying for me and Kyle and that means so much to me, to think about all the family and friends that remember us in there prayers just makes me cry and feel very loved, and that's is what I need is to feel loved and to not loose faith because all of these friends and family members aren't losing faith in us why should I!
we still don't know if I am pregnant or not and we will have a little while when we find out, but lately I have been told by so many people that we are in there prayers, people I haven't seen or talked to in years and that means so much to me!
I just want to Thank you all for the prayers and support it means more than you will ever know to us, we really do appreciate you all and are so very thankful!
15 years ago


3 comments:
Sore you know whats was definitely the dead give away for me, along with the acne-yucky stuff!! Good Luck though, hope this is it for you two!! Hope you are both doing well.
Hey Lindy!
I just love to read you blog because i think you are strong woman. I feel so bad for you and the struggles you guys go through. I wish you luck and hope your dreams come true of becoming a mother soon!
Lindy, I've linked over here a time or two through mutual friends' blogs. Because we've never been close, I've never commented. But today, I read Emilee's story on Whitney's blog and when I read your comment on it, I knew I wanted to finally say something.
Because I have CF, I was always told I'd most likely never have kids. Even if it was a possibility, I was discouraged from ever getting pregnant by several people. Having years to think about the possibility of never giving birth, I had a long time to think about other options: I knew that adoption wasn't for me, I felt that surrogacy was full of complications I wasn't sure I was prepared to deal with, and I knew I'd NEVER be able to afford fertility treatments. When I thought of anything other than GIVING BIRTH TO MY OWN CHILD, my heart broke. For me, it was the ONLY way.
My sister, on the other hand, chose adoption and couldn't be happier. I also know someone (not Emilee) who has taken the surrogacy route and is very satisfied with the results so far. Another friend of mine has been trying to conceive for 6 years now, unsuccessfully, but has had several blessings in which she has been told she will bear children someday, so she keeps waiting.
There are a lot of different options and however it happens for each of us is the RIGHT way. God does have a plan and even though it's hard to remain faithful in that knowledge, it's the only thing that got me through. I got my miracle, my baby girl, last year.
Since I first saw your blog, months ago, you have frequently been in my thoughts and prayers. I know this is kind of random, and I hope you don't mind that I stopped by. I just feel so impressed that you WILL be a mom someday. I can't even pretend to understand all that you have been through and continue to go through, but I can relate to the feeling of not being COMPLETE without your baby. And I can promise you that when you do finally get your miracle, all the waiting and hurting will just make it THAT MUCH SWEETER.
Post a Comment