Monday, May 10, 2010

whew! these past few weeks have been a little crazy! I have so many pictures that I need to load onto my laptop and post but just haven't had the time so this is another post without pictures,

where do I start?

We have moved, just to Provo above Kade and Meggan just for the summer until we find another place, I'm pretty excited to live right above Kade and Meggan we are going to have tons of fun this summer! and including all my family, ALL even Callee is now up north so I am pretty excited that we are all going to have some fun time! I sure need it, its been a long winter! but if anyone knows of a CLEAN 2 bedroom apartment for rent let us know!

We are still trying for a baby, but we finally are doing something different since I have been doing the fertility treatments for two years now and haven't been successful, so we have recently done artificial insemination we are praying this will work, we know we will have a higher chance of having twins with doing this and fertility but the way we are looking at it now, is we are lucky to even just to have one if we had two it would be an even bigger blessing. Doing the AI gives us a higher chance of me getting pregnant, without fertility or AI or IVF I only have a 10-15% chance of getting pregnant this will raise the percentage to about 25-30% not much but maybe that is all we need.

I will spare you the details but I will just say it was a very awkward situation for both my husband and I, for me I am now getting used to all the awkward doctors appointments and treatments I have been through the past few years but it was a first for Kyle, but he was very supportive and that's all I ask! So now we wait for two weeks and see if we were successful, keep us in your prayers, please! And hopefully the next time I post it will be with some good news and pictures!

3 comments:

Cox Family said...

Good Luck I wish you both the best!

Our Family said...

I hope for the best for you guys!! I am keeping my fingers crossed pal best of luck!!

Anonymous said...

I hope it works out! We live in a 2 bedroom apt in Orem and we really like it. They are older, but they've been remodeled (besides the green stove. haha). Anyway, we like it and there are always openings. Let me know if you're interested!