Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm starting to get really nervous! I don't know why I've had this surgery twice before. On a good note, I get to go on a hot date with my hubby tonight! Dinner at one of my favorite places Olive Garden and a movie we were thinking of seeing Fighter, I heard it was good?? I really want to go see Tangled, I thought it looked cute but Kyle wouldn't go for it. I also get to go to Victoria's Secret and get some new sweats to lounge around in for three weeks, I love sweats they are the best if it didn't look completely lazy and gross I would wear them all the time.

Did I mention I'm really getting nervous, I really don't know why...I'm thinking it might be because they are taking something out of me, but why, its not serious that they are taking out my ovary, or maybe its because Dr. B had the serious talk with me about the big C. I really personally don't think they will find any cancer on my ovary, if they left it in for another year then maybe there would be but I don't think there is this time. You never know anymore, Kyle has a family member that just had a scare with the big C. We are all praying that they get it taken care of and that she will be OK. I guess it just shows you how much everything can change in such little time, it can just hit you and your whole world is turned upside down.

I really need to start taking care of myself, I need to be more active. Lately, I go to work sit there all day (not because I choose to sit all day because I have to) go home and sit around and fall asleep. I have been lazy on cooking full meals and just grabbing take out or just throwing something in the microwave. I really need to start working out again I have plenty of time after work, and I need to make good meals for us. The only time I have been active has been a few weekends when I have played the kinect with family, we are totally getting one of those and hopefully soon, they are a blast!

I've been missing my dad a lot lately. I hate when he goes out of town to work, its bitter sweet. It makes me worry about him which then makes me miss him. He is gone 3 weeks out of the month working 7 days a week at crazy hours, I don't know how much longer his body can take it he is getting burned out, he is getting older ya know. He is such a hard worker he will never admit that he is getting burned out though.  I wish he could find some work closer to home. But we are all grateful for the work he does have. I just miss him, we all do. Every year for my surgery, right before they take me back and I am extremely anxious and nervous I call my dad, he helps calm my nerves. We talk for about 10-15 minutes I tell him what I am nervous about and he talks me through it all, we've done it for the past two surgeries and I know he will do it again this time taking time out of his busy work day just to make sure I'm OK. I can't wait to see him next week.

There is really no point for this post except for the fact that I am really nervous for my surgery and I have no clue why. And the fact that I'm at work with nothing to do so I keep thinking about it.  I also have so much to get done before Tuesday so that Kyle isn't trying to do it all plus work and go to school and take care of me, because he would try and do it all, he is sweet like that, and now that I am talking about him its making me miss him to, I just want to go home and crawl into bed with him and snuggle up with him, I know he is sleeping right now because he took an extra shift at the boys home which was a grave so that he could be with me on Tuesday. See, what a sweetheart.

I better stop now or I'm gonna start missing everyone.

No comments: