Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Shower, Hot Tubin, Relaxing Fun!

This past weekend I went up to Utah to visit my family, I hadn't been up there for at least a month and a half... so it was a needed visit for me! :) My family did move to Mayfield they call it the Farmhouse it is very cute and cozy cabin kinda house I Love being there!
The house is surrounded by big tree's and it makes it very private!

This is the porch I took a picture of it because I thought my mom decorated it very cute!



This is the pond that is in the yard of the house, after the winter they are planning on putting fish in it to clean it out, my dad put little lights all around the pond it is so pretty at night!



it is just such a comfortable cozy home and I can't wait to have Thanksgiving and Christmas their!






Ok so all three of us don't have any make up on so don't laugh especially at me!






isn't he just so cute! man how I love him!







ok so this picture I took so I can have motivation in getting back in shape! :) seriously though callee runs everyday and is darker than dark and Gen is just freakin perfect you can see her abs and she is just so tall and gorgeous! they both are! I don't think I have worked out or toned up since High school which was four years ago ya I know pathetic! but we had so much fun sitting in the hot tub talking and bonding! I love my sisters they are my best friends, Meggan and kailee that includes you too!








Saturday was meggan and Mandy's baby shower! I think it is so awesome that they are sisters and they are both going through pregnancy together and are only a month apart! that would be so much fun! they both got the cutest stuff!








Meggan lookin all cute with all her stuff she got!










This is a picture of all of us Butterfield/Christiansen girls... I'm still a Butterfield at heart! :) we all have so much fun when we get together! and we all can't wait to spoil the crap out of our little niece and I just know she is going to be so freakin beautiful I mean look at her parents! :) Thanks family for letting me come and visit I love coming and visiting! Sorry Kailee that I missed you but you looked like you all had a lot of fun at the Halloween party I love the costumes! I will see you all at Thanksgiving! Love you all! :)











6 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Your Parents house is very cute... I love the pond and the deck is HUGE! You'll have some fun tiems there.
- please! you do not need to get into shape... you already are!:)

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Lindy you are way skinny! You dont need to work out, if anybody needs to work out I do. You will have to tell me some of your secrets!

Katie McCaul said...

Whatever girl you look awesome in those pictures! Consider yourself lucky if that is how you look without working out for 4 years. I run like 5 times a week and don't look half as good as you well lets say not even close!!!
They look so cute with their prego stomachs...i love pregnant girls.

Twitchell Family said...

Hey Lindy! It was so good to hear from you on my blog. It looks like everything is going good for you! Well keep in touch!!
Lacey

Whitney said...

Hi lindy! So I didn't even know you had a blog!!!! seriously so i will keep in touch with you and you do the same too ok. Fill me in on your life! talk to ya later!

Whitney said...

your parents house is so cute I love it! Your mom had said something to my mom about them moving but i didn't know it was so soon!Its way cute that it has a pond and stuff! I love your family...always have! Well Kurt and I are doing really good. There's nothing too exciting going on right now in our lives, besides Austin getting married. He is living with us right now going to school and stuff then him and laney will be moving into the apartment a few doors down from us so it will be fun to have them here. But yah we're Just lovin cedar and having fun being married! Talk to ya later!