Sunday, October 5, 2008

MESSY MUDDY FUN!






Ok so after this morning's session of conference Kyle and the dogs went down by the river in front of our house to see if it had flooded from all the rain last night!... well it did the water was gone but there was so much mud left their! So Kyle being Kyle decided he was going to let the dogs run and play in it, and Maximas being Maximas LOVES mud! he had a blast....ok so all of us did!






Can you believe that, that's all slippery, gushy wet mud!







Sorry on this video I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep the camera still! Kyle decided he was going to hide from the dogs they didn't find him until Maximas was pretty much walking on top of him!!



After watching Kyle and the dogs have fun i decided to join in! I know I'm not as muddy as Kyle but it was still a lot of fun sliding down the road!

4 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

too funny!! love the last picture!

Katie and Derek Miller said...

how fun! i love doing random fun things like this spur of the moment! as for the sex of this baby i still have one more long month til i find out...man i cant wait! hows life for you guys? love ya kt

Katie McCaul said...

That is so funny...you really know how to get down and dirty!

Annalee and Buck said...

Hey I hope you don't think this is weird, I'm Annalee, Ashley Cheney's older sister, and I saw your blog on Kailee's blog and I couldn't resist telling you how cute your mud blog is and that last picture of you two and your dogs is SO cute. It looks like you guys had tons of fun and your dogs are adorable!