Yesterday was a little crazy... Ali was acting weird and sore and to find out she had a massive hard lump in one of her mammary glands, which isn't good :( so I called the vet and he said we needed to take her in that day! so we did and it turns out that its a huge infection that sometimes female dogs get after they give birth its not to common but it happens. so he gave her a shot of anti biotics and she was doing fine when all the sudden she went stiff and her eyes started to shake and she passed out it scared the crap out of us, the vet came in and gave her another shot and after a half hour she was doing ok! turns out she is allergic to penicillin (don't know how to spell that!) she is now on a whole bunch of anti biotics and we have to strip the infection out three times a day with boiling water and salt I feel so bad for her she is so sore! but hopefully what we are doing will fix everything! The puppies are doing good, a couple of them have some teeth coming in and they are a little cranky but other than that everything is going good! :)
Here is the best picture of the puppies that I could get! when they are awake they move around like crazy so I can't get a good picture hopefully in a week I can get a couple more!



Ashley and Cortney came to the game and sat with all of us too! it was really fun to sit and talk with them! Kyle and Cortney were our entertainment for the rest of the night!
Taking pictures after the game!
Later last night we went back over to Mesquite to watch the Moapa vs Virgin Valley game they are HUGE rivals! Moapa WON! it was a really good game though, and we got to watch Kyle's cousin Heather cheer she is such a cute girl and I love to watch her cheer! :) she did such a good job last night!
Ashley and Cortney came to the game and sat with all of us too! it was really fun to sit and talk with them! Kyle and Cortney were our entertainment for the rest of the night!


3 comments:
Thanks for coming to the game with us... you guys are a lot of fun!! and Thanks for taking pictures for me. We sure love you guys!!
Your puppies are sooo cute!! I'd take one if I had a house!
Speaking of houses, my dad said you sold yours... congrats! Thats really exciting, we'll have to come down and see the new place!:)
Cute puppies! My new puppy is driving me nuts...I don't know if he is going to make it around here! He is so different than Jack :( The Farmhouse looks soooo cute! Troy is going to love it there! We'll see you at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment