Monday, November 17, 2008

High School Tag!

I was tagged by Whit!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Ya I dated a couple guys from my school but I am extremely glad I met Kyle when I did!
2. What kind of car did you drive?
hmm, corvette my freshman year, Honda civic my sophmore and half my junior year, Grand am the rest of my junior year and senior year.
3. Did you pass your drivers license test your first try?
Yep I sure did!
4. Were you a party animal?
for a little while but then I realized it was stupid and I grew up
5. Were you considered a flirt?
sadly yes I was a big flirt, till I met Kyle and even then I was a little flirt but I know Kyle was a HUGE flirt so he can't get mad!! :)
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Nope
7. Were you a nerd?
umm I personally think I was but I guess I didn't hang out with the "nerd" crowd??
8. Were you on any varsity teams?
Cheer leading, I kinda miss those days, ya know the days when we all got along!!
9. Did you ever get suspended/ expelled?
close, but no I always talked my way out of it!
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
No! which is sad because I cheered!
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
well I wasn't very liked by the teachers, but I like Mrs. Peterson and Mrs. Good
12. Where did you sit for lunch?
well Lauren, Andi, and I would sometimes eat at school depending on what they were having, but most of the time we would go to Millers Bakery, or Top Stop we would always have fun I miss them!
13. What is your school's full name?
Manti High School
14. What is your school's mascot and colors?
the mascot is a Templar, no not a temple with legs.. ya I have got that a few times! colors red, black and white.
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who?
my junior year I went with Zack Hoskings and my senior year I went with Kyle
16. If you could go back and do it again would you?
Oh No! to much drama!
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
That I was so happy it was over!
18. Were did you go senior skip day?
Lagoon
19. Were you in any clubs?
nope
20. Have you gained some weight since then?
no I wish!
21. Who was your prom date?
This extremely good looking kid from Mt. Pleasant!
22. Are you Planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Ha! No!
23. Did you have a job in high school?
no I was a spoiled brat!
I Tag... Whitney E. Tessa, Meggan, and Lauren Sims!

1 comment:

Katie McCaul said...

That is fun to read! You are such a fun girl:)