Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Utah here we come!
Tonight after Kyle gets off work we are headed straight for Utah! I am so excited to get this Holiday started even though its going to be a very LONG and CRAZY 4 hour drive with 3 puppies and 2 BIG Boxers, all together the 7 of us are piling in our truck with all of our stuff and a four wheeler but all the craziness isn't going to stop us because we are both very excited to have a fun relaxing time with family and friends!
P.S. If ANYONE wants to come and see the pups while we are down, ya know maybe you would like to BUY one or somethin then just give me or Kyle a call!

3 comments:

emily said...

lindy hey! it's emily taylor, i found you on lauren's blog. ok can i just say how fun twilight was the other night! i was sooo glad you came! it was so fun to finally get to hang out with you! that night was a blast, and i am trying to figure out what our next little adventure can be:) my blog is blocked but if i get your email i can send you an invite. anyway hope you guys have a fun thanksgiving:)

The Christiansen's said...

christiansen1315@yahoo.com

Higgins Happenings said...

Hi Lindy, Kailee told me about her blog and that you had one too. So I looked you both up and love what you have done. They are GREAT!! Anyway I just thought I would drop you a email and let you know that I am thinking of you both and wish you a Happy Belated Birthday and congrats on the puppies!
Love ya, Lani