Yesterday....oh what can I say about yesterday, have you ever had one of those days where your brain feels like its crammed with so much, and your so stressed you just want to go run 10 miles ( I wouldn't make the first mile). Yesterday we walked away from that beautiful house I last posted about, everything was going great at least we thought it was, Saturday we made an offer on the house the contractor obviously countered back he only went down $500.00 on the house which this is the type of games you have to play when your buying a house the counter offer is to see how serious you are in buying the house... push came to shove and we ended up walking away from the house there were just to many red flags that popped up at the last minute, including seeing our realtor's true colors... Lets just say they thought we were some stupid young couple that was just going to jump into a house and not really see what was going on, I hate that people think just because we are young they can sucker us into anything....OK in the past we have been suckered into some things, buying a English bulldog off the Internet clear from Africa from a lady who was over there helping a tribe, I thought she was such an awesome lady for doing that but when I sent my $500.00 over there and her e-mailing me back saying she needed more money it finally hit me she isn't sending the dog. And then really finding out that she wasn't really a she and it was all a scam! just to name a couple other times having to pay a $7,000.00 hospital bill because our health insurance really wasn't a legit health insurance, and the big one my uncle screwing us out of two vehicles and my family losing everything they have! I just don't trust people any more especially after your own family member doing something like that to you!
Its really getting scary now days and its only going to get worse people are so desperate for money that they will do ANYTHING to get it! I wish we didn't have to have money to survive in this world. I just want to buy us a nice little house in Utah get my health back the way it needs to be and spend as much time as possible with my husband and family and enjoy them and watch our family grow
15 years ago


3 comments:
That stinks, I'm sorry! At least you guys thought about it before anything else happened... Good Job there. Things will come around, you'll find something! What ya gonna do about the trailer now? Are you guys still planning on moving?
Oh my heck! That sucks, but you are better off...i hated the whole buying a house process, people really do think you are dumb and will pay anything. Good luck and you will find an even better one.
I'm so glad you left me a comment on my blog! It looks like you are so happy together and we are so happy for both of you!!! I hope things get a little better for you...it's crazy where life takes us! Hang in there you guys will do just fine and things will start to fall into place. Remember the market is HORRIBLE right now so you should be able to find a GOOD house for a GOOD deal:) Keep your head up and tell Kyle hi!!!
Post a Comment