15 years ago
Thursday, January 8, 2009
JUST A LITTLE THANKS!
I just wanted thank you all so much for your uplifting comments and thank you for understanding that I needed to figure out how I really feel! When Kyle and I talked about what the doctor had said to me and what was going to be happening he looked at me and said didn't we already know you had endometriosis and I will tell you what I told him, we have been told by so many doctors that they were pretty sure I have endometriosis, but we never did anything about it we just went on with our lives, now its a reality, its there and its not going to be going away, every time before we have a child we will be doing this surgery and shots all over again until my uterus and ovaries can't take it any longer. As I have been home for a week now and had some alone time to think and as I have had Kyle and my family there by my side telling me no matter what we will figure things out and it will all work out, I am ok, I will still have my days where I will get frustrated but I'm ok. I think I am just scared but if I am scared I can't have faith and I need my faith! so on the 20Th I will say my prayer take a deep breath and go in for my surgery and have Faith that this is going to work out and I will be able to be painless for a year and I can't tell you how excited I am for that! But thank you all for understanding and for all your advice it really does help to know that you all are listening and are willing to help! Thanks :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I will pray for you too! I have faith that everything will turn out good for you.
We will keep you in our prayers, and if you ever need anything or if you need someone to talk to I am always home please dont hesitate to call or come over. You guys are great neighbors and our kids adore you.
So the 20th. That's the big day?! Good luck. And like I said before I'll bring you guys some meals!!
Post a Comment