Monday, January 19, 2009

SO.... I am up in Utah this week for my surgery, I had an appointment to meet my surgeon and talk about everything that was going to be happening tomorrow and what he will be doing. Great news!! I don't have to go on that stupid shot that will put me through menopause... well for a little while at least! The other specialist that I had met earlier this month was just filling in for him at the time, and he says she can get a little aggressive about things like that. what he wants to do is go in clean out all the endometriosis and scare tissue from the cysts and then next month or whenever my body decides to ovulate we can start trying again... but if we don't get prego within four months & the endometriosis comes back we will then have to do another surgery, or do the shots and when we are ready to try again they will put me on fertility drugs. I am still nervous about the surgery but things will work out I know I have a lot of family and friends praying for me and it really helps out a lot! I just feel so much better about this whole surgery thing now that I don't have to take that shot!
Sorry this post and my last posts have been so boring a lot has been going on and we have been having to do a lot of decision making and been put in a tight position with some things but we are slowly getting things figured out and I do have pictures to post so when I am back in Nevada recovering I will be posting some pictures!

5 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Good luck with your surgery! It sounds like a hard road and I hope you have a good recovery also.

Our Family said...

thanks for the up dates its good to know what is going on with friends especially these times!

Quarnbergs said...

Good luck i hope all goes well. Where you getting it done at?

Lauren said...

Good luck! I hope all goes well!!

Meggan Butterfield said...

Lindy, We are praying that all goes well, good luck!