NEW LOOK
Ok so I know there are a lot of other people with the same look but its very new for me, I cut my hair which isn't new but I added bangs.? I am trying to get used to it, what do you think?
should I keep them or sweep them to the side? be honest & let me know what you think!


5 comments:
You are so dang adorable! Hope your feeling ok, Love ya :)
Love, Love the bangs!!! You are a gorgeous girl no matter what, but they new bangs are really cute!!
You look way cute with or without the bangs, I like the new look!
Hey, yeah I know the process for UVU's program, I can help you guys with info no problem :) Is that where he wants to go, is UVU? There's only 3 Paramedic programs in the state of Utah, Weber's is a year and a half long, Dixie's is a year, and UVU is 8 months, and then UVU does what's called the RCA for fire. So it's deffinately the fastest one, which I loved, but it's pretty concentrated. The paramedic class runs mon-fri from 8 am to about 5 pm for 8 months and then the RCA is about 3 months, every day of the week except wednesdays from 6 am till about 4 or 5 pm. So if he does it right he can be done with both in just under a year. If he's interested in that let me know and I'll get him the pre-rec stuff and all he needs :)
You are so freakin HOTT!!!! jeremy said you look really pretty!!! so thats when you know you look good!!! cause he is picky!!! i love you girl call me sometime!!!
Post a Comment