Yes another depressing post, you all must think I am such a negative person! Its just one thing happens after another & it gets really tiring!
Today Ali & Max went to the Vet and got fixed they are in so much pain & so out of it, but I can't really do anything to help them but to just sit by them and pet them and make sure they are comfy, that's not all though,
we have to give them up I am so heart broken about it that every time I talk about it my eyes tear up. Yes I know they are just dogs but I am a HUGE animal lover & always have been & I am completely attached to these two dogs they have been with Kyle & I for 4 years now. I know I have complained on here how big of pain in the butt they are but I still don't want to give them up.
We didn't want to give them to just anyone & I want them to go to a home together because they do not like to be separated ever! & I didn't want to put them down. We needed to find a home for them where someone has had a boxer before and understands the responsibility they have to have with them, boxers need A LOT of love and attention.
So Kyle talked to some people & found a place in Richfield that is called Boxer Adoption, this guy and his wife take just boxers into there home & find good homes for them, and apart of a family adopting the boxers is they have to sign a contract stating that there health will be kept up, its a home where they already have a boxer of have had a boxer, they have to have the time to give them the attention and love they need, & they are required to keep them inside the house, if the people do not keep the agreements in the contract the boxer adoption people will go in and take the boxers back and find another good home for them, so I feel a little better about that. But its still really hard for me, you all are probably laughing your head off right now because they are just dogs but I really am attached to them they kept me company while we lived in Nevada, they are very protective of me.
I just hate to think that they will be thinking that we will come and pick them up after a few days and then we will never show up, or they will think that they did something wrong, or we don't love them any more, when its not that at all. I have to go back to work full time & Kyle will be working full time, we won't have any time to spend with them. we can't find a house to rent with two big dogs.
I really really don't want to do this! I am really having a hard time with this!
I want to keep them but I know we can't, I just want them to go to a really good home one that they will go together and be spoiled like we have spoiled them & we have taken such good care of them & would spend a lot of time with them and gave them a lot of love,
I don't want to do this! I don't want to let them go!
15 years ago


2 comments:
your not the only one that'll be sad... I'm gonna have a little boy looking for 2 "deltas!" :)
I'm sorry... hope yu have a better week!
I am so sorry. I wish Cory and I had more time and a better place to keep them, we would love to have them... then you could come and see them whenever you wanted :) How are you guys liking being back in Sanpete?
Post a Comment