To celebrate Kyle's birthday, we started on Saturday. I took Kyle out to eat at the famous All you can eat sea food buffet at the Rio. If you know Kyle you then know that since we have moved down here he has wanted to go there, he loves sea food!! I then took him shopping. we even got to see the strip completely dark for earth hour it was kinda neat!
On Monday the Hardy's did a little cake & home made ice cream for kyle, & it was delish!!! Thanks Lana, Ashley, & Heather! ( I didn't get any pics because I forgot my camera).
Yesterday I made Kyle his birthday dinner he picked pork roast with cooked onions, carrots, and red potatoes. Salad with everything you could think of to go with it, and mashed potatoes I even added my secret ingredient in with them, with some brown gravy. I then got Kyle out of the house to run some errands for me and when he came back I had the house dark, with candles every where in the kitchen with his present sitting on the table.

He even got a card from Europe, from James it arrived just in time so I added it to the present at the dinner table. Thanks James! And he did recognize the picture on the front that was the first thing he said "I've been there!"

I got Kyle an I pod touch he has wanted one since they came out & is always on Kole's when we go visit so I decided I would get him one!
with the Skull Candy ear phones.
We then ended the night with watching a movie and Kyle downloading all his 700+ of is songs onto his new I pod. It was a fun weekend and night!
Ky I hope you had a great birthday! you sure do deserve it plus more! I love you!


2 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Kyle!
Good to hear from you that Kyle got his card on time. I am happy to hear that you are going back to Sanpete. Sure the economic is not at his best. Think positive and I hope you get a good job and Kyle can go back to school!!!
Post a Comment