I'm off for the weekend! My amazing husband surprised me last night after he got home from work that we are taking the dogs to the pet resort in St. George while we go have some relaxing fun!
Its our last weekend here in Nevada, & our last week being able to see each other everyday, Kyle knows that with him traveling down to Vegas each week, while I am in Sanpete is going to be really hard for me, & I have been stressed out to my limit this past week, so he called the resort got Ali & Max booked there & then booked our own room in St. George.
so the next couple of days we will be swimming, hiking, & a little shopping!
Isn't my husband the best!!


2 comments:
Yeah, he is pretty cool! Sounds like fun!
Good for you guys! I love little get aways.
Post a Comment