spending time with my niece and nephew, I could have sworn I had pictures of Deja but I guess I didn't. I have been able to spend so much time with Kael & Deja, & I'm lovin every minute of it!
Deja is starting to get such a cute little personality she still is such a thinker but she is starting to do her little cute laugh, and smiling a lot! The other night while Meg and Kade were at the high school graduation us Butterfield girls got to babysit Deja, she did really good she had a moment or two where she got a little upset, that's where it got a little crazy we had the music playing and my mom, callee, and gentry dancing around while I held Deja dancing myself we had her smiling and doing her little giggle and once we would stop she would get a little fussy so the dancing would start all over! but it was a lot of fun, she probably think that her aunts and grandma are a little crazy!
Kael has such a cute personality, he is doing so many new things, its fun seeing how he is growing up but, sad that he is growing up so fast! Kael is a lot of fun, I have such a blast with him, he is walking so good, and getting better at running from his mom, Kailee will soon be running after him, just like his uncle Kyle and grandpa Odell! This past week and weekend we got to spend a lot of time with Kailee and Kael.
Memorial weekend we went to Scandinavian festival with Kailee, Kael, Kole,Kade,Meggan and Deja it was raining the whole time but we had a lot of fun still! we then went bowling and I got my butt kicked! I was just to interested in playing with Kael and Deja. I feel so blessed to be able to spend time with my niece & nephew I feel like its for all the time I missed out being in Nevada.


2 comments:
He is such a cute little boy! And Deja is beautiful! Don't you just love being an aunt?!
You have had a very busy week!! It's been fun having you and Kyle so much closer, I really look forward to coming down and visiting! Your pictures of Kael turned out so cute... he's quite a handsome little man!:)
Post a Comment