Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1st week of fun!

4Th of July






Later that night we went to Kade and Meg's house to watch the Stadium of Fire on there roof, we had another BBQ it was delish! and we had a lot of fun with everyone!


After the parade we went over to Kyle's uncle house and had a BBQ we had fun playing games, talking, and head stand/hand stand contests!




















Kael was trying to figure out why it was OK for him to pick things up off the road and eat them, when he had tried it before mom got mad at him?


























Everyone waiting for the parade to start so they can get all the candy!








Daddy & Deja watching the parade























Mommy & Deja waiting for the parade to start! Meggan had Deja dressed in her very cute 4Th of July outfit!














can you tell I love taking pictures of my niece and nephew!










Kael was so funny the night before the 4Th he had us laughing so hard! I love my nephew and his personality he is the funnest little boy! I hate how big he is getting but at the same time its fun seeing all the new things he is learning!



This was our 4Th of July weekend! we had a lot of fun all day long! The day was filled with one fun thing after another I love days like this!














1 comment:

Kailee Joy said...

I'm telling ya... that kid needs to be a GQ model, he's really working it!;)