Friday, September 26, 2008

1st Tag!!

Picture Tag!....Thanks Kailee! Here's the deal, grab your camera and take a picture of all the things listed below and then post them....
NO cleaning!! Have Fun!!



#1. Kitchen Sink
(Nothin too fancy!!)



#2. Fridge
( Good thing I just went shopping!)

#3. Bathroom
(I cheated on this one! I took a picture of my 2nd bathroom that was clean!)

#4. Self Portrait

(eww!)


#5. Favorite Room

( this is my favorite because it's the only one I have painted and kinda decorated, but not all the way finished!)


#6. Closet

(yeah small!)


#7. Favorite Shoes

( I like to be comfy!)

#8. My Little One

(hehe! he didn't know I took this! I don't have a little one, but sometimes he acts like one, so here he is sleepin away!)


#9. Laundry Room

(not to beautiful)

#10. Dream Vacation

( we were supposed to go here on our Honeymoon but we didn't get our pass ports in time!)

Bora Bora

sorry no picture it wouldn't copy or I was just doin it wrong!

I Tag.... Meggan, Whitney, Katie Mccaul, Erin, and Brittany!

Have fun!!



























3 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

haha. love the picture of Kyle sleeping!! he does acted like a little one... ALL the time!:) your house is pretty!! Say hi to my dad and Kole for me... have fun too!

Our Family said...

I love your place!!

Meggan Butterfield said...

Lindy,
Thanks for tagging me my house is just wonderful and I know you know what I am talking about. I can't wait to share with everyone how beautiful it is. Just Wait!