15 years ago
Thursday, September 11, 2008
CREEPY CRAWLIES!!!
SO... about this time of year September through ehh November all the creepy crawly things come out because its starting to cool down! I HATE this time of the year! I love that its cooling down but I cannot stand the bugs down here! they are uglier and BIGGER than the ones in utah and because we live in the middle of nowhere there is a lot of them! People in Utah spray their houses about once a year down here we spray our house once a month!! If you know me and my family you know we hate absolutely HATE spiders! The first week I lived down here the little house we live in was filled with huge spiders and I mean huge as big or bigger than my husbands hand (he has big hands... you know what it means when a guy has big hands ehhh!...just joking, just joking!!) so, every room I would go into I would have to poke my head into first it was horrible! so the point of this blog is last night I got up to grab a drink and I went to turn off the porch light and was walking back into our kitchen when out of the corner of my eye I saw something on the floor so then I looked and it was a freakin mouse!! so of course it scared me and I woke up Kyle he at first thought that I was probably sleep walking (cause yes I do sleep walk!) but I wasn't! so now we have to set up traps! and we did have three cats that lived in our little area that would kill the mice because there are thousands and thousands of field mice out here in the middle of nowhere but our neighbors brother came out to live with her and he decided for fun one day that he was going to shoot all of our cats! and I don't dare to buy a new cat because its coyote season and all of them are out every night and they will eat our cat! that's another thing about living out here is the coyotes are like right out side of our house and when your half a sleep and one decides to start howling and yipping right next to your window it scares the living crap out of ya! and when you get up in the middle of the night and walk past the sliding door in the kitchen and out of the corner of your eye you can see two eyes starring at you from your front yard that scares the crap out of ya too so bad that I felt like I couldn't move or it would get me so I yelled Kyle and he came in the room and I was back up to the wall ya of course now I know that I didn't have to be backed up to the wall that all I had to do was walk up to the door (ya right) and it would run off!! they come in so close because we live right next to the muddy river that they all drink out of and we have tons of rabbit they hunt around our house!! And of course the worst of it all..... being followed home by a mountain lion!! ok I know it was just a young one but still it was bigger that my dogs and crouched down in the bushes like it was going to pounce on me and stood up and stared me down till I decided to turn and run for my life!! Its freakin creepy out here! I'm just waiting to see a couple big scorpions and tarantulas now that they are going to be coming out too! man I'm glad we are buying a house in St.George!! I love the people out here but all the coyotes, bugs, mice and so on scare the livin bageezy out of me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are so funny, but I am with you i hate all the bugs up here let alone if they are bigger down there!
Hey Miss Lindy!
I haven't heard from ya. I was just wandering if you were still up for bunko? Our first game is this tuesday the 16th at 6pm. Let me know what you're thinking and so I can give you directions to the house.. laurenjh04@hotmail.com or call me.
Lauren
Post a Comment