So This is what happens when I'm not paying attention to my two boxers, if I don't play with them or take them on a walk or I'm to busy they will purposely get into something they know they aren't supposed to get into just to get my attention! they are like two horrible children!! Ok so they aren't that bad and I do love them but man we have gone through so much toilet paper because of this reason! They just love attention, and to cuddle they are hilarious too! If you have a boxer or know someone who has one you have probably heard that they are a very very smart dog! and they are the best family dog also, they love kids! I could go on and on about these two but I wont because you would be reading my blog for about an hour seriously! I love them to death and they make it so I'm not lonely while Kyle is at work and on days like this one they keep me busy!
Oh and Ali is expecting some puppies soon they would be ready to leave her at 8 weeks which would be around Christmas!... so if anyone would like an adorable puppy let me know! I don't know how many she is expecting yet but if you would like to buy one just email or let me know on here!


2 comments:
hehehe!! That stinks... When I first saw the pictures I was thinking that this is what you and Kyle came home too while you were in Utah!!
Hey Lindy!
Ha ha looks like you had a great day with the dogs! Well at least you'll be prepared for a little one crawling around one day!
How are you doing?
Post a Comment