Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just a little update!

*I have been pretty sick lately with my asthma it started about 4 weeks ago, I kept getting asthma attacks which was weird because the last time I had a asthma attack was like 4 years ago and it was because I was running around outside in the cold snow! but every night I would get these stupid attacks and I would have to take my rescue inhaler I know I sound like a big dork and every time I tell someone I had to use my inhaler I picture this nerd with big glasses and braces using her inhaler after every word she says I have know clue why I always picture that but I do maybe because growing up I was always so embarrassed of people finding out I had asthma! and on the movies they always make fun of people that use inhalers! but anyway so it went on and didn't go away it got worse to the point that my rescue inhaler wouldn't even work and take my asthma away which is bad! so we went to the doctors and I had so much inflammation in my lungs that I didn't even have room to wheeze ha! yes I wheeze when I have asthma man am I a dork!:) so that means that whole 4 weeks my lungs were just getting tighter and tighter! but its all under control! the doctor gave me a butt load of steroids to take, no not the kind you take to get all huge, yes I had to explain to kyle no you can't take my steroids they wont make you big I'm sorry wrong kind of steroids! :) (he wouldn't do anything like that anyways) I can breath a little bit better but I have another week or two till I'm good as new!! Thanks to my AMAZING hubby he has taken care of me this past week and has done such a good job and I love him so much for that!
*The puppies are doing great! their eyes are wide open now and their teeth are starting to come in (poor Ali!) they are also starting to walk and you can kinda see which ones took after max and which ones took after Ali and you can start to see their temperaments to! they are so freakin cute though I'm going to have to admit that its going to be hard to let them all go! (ok not that hard) I would post some pics but I don't have any I haven't been able to really take any yet but by next week I for sure will!
*OH!! and Kyle got a new calling on Sunday! I just have to say how proud I am of him to take on this new responsibility! it was pretty funny because the bishop had actually called us both in and he said he needed to ask my permission first if Kyle could take this calling! of course I said yes! I wasn't going to be the bad person and say no! :) He is now an advisor over all the priesthood, so that means I have to teach the little six year old class all by myself I am a little nervous because Kyle was so good with them and they loved him, but if he is supposed to help with the priesthood then who am I to stop him! plus I think it would be very good for him and the priests! but I am just so proud of him knowing the responsibility it comes with and he still accepted and I know he is going to do such a good job!
I'M PROUD OF YOU BABE! :)

2 comments:

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Hey Lindy,
That sucks that you have asthema! I had it pretty bad when I was younger but not so much anymore. If you ever need anything please dont hesitate to call. If you need any help with your class I would be more than willing to help you out, I dont have a calling so please let me know if there is anything that you need. Congrats to Kyle on his new calling, I know he will do an awesome job! Thanks for everything the two of you do for our kids every Sunday they love you guys!

Whittergirl said...

That is so cool about both of your callings! I didn't know you taught 6 year olds! How fun!