8 Things Tag!
8 TV Shows I love to watch:
Run's House
Linkon Heights
Crossing Jordan
Without a Trace
House
Jon and Kate plus 8
Project Runway
CSI Las Vegas/New York
8 Favorite Restaurants (no particular order)
Olive Garden
Red Lobster
Tucanos
La Cai
Pizza Factory
I know its not a restaurant but.. Kyle's grandma Oma best Indie food ever!
and of course my mom's home cooking LOVE IT!
Cheese cake Factory
8 Things that happened Today
Cleaned my little house
went to the post office (no bills YAHOO!!)
read my book
Ali didn't have her puppies like I wanted
Blogging
Finally got some good health insurance... stupid scams!!
Talked to Kyle on the phone
umm nothing to exciting happens here!
8 Things I am Looking Forward to
My Birthday
Thanksgiving..seeing my family!
Christmas I LOVE Christmas and everything abt it!
my Niece to be born..3 more months YAY!
(getting close Meg!)
Ali finally having her puppies
Getting my scope finally done.. to figure out what's going on!
going out to North Carolina for Kaden's graduation
Being a little closer to Family and Friends!
8 Things on my wish list
someone to buy our little home
Ali to have her freakin puppies to get it all over with!
To be able to make an offer on a house
To be able to have a baby!
get a good job when we move!
to go on a cruise
umm.. to have a baby! I know I put that already but I just want one really bad! and it sucks when you want one and for some dumb reason you can't!
8 people I'm tagging
Kailee
Meggan
Katie Miller
Whitney
Brittany
Aubrie
Tawnie
Erin


5 comments:
Lind i did not know you had endometriosis!! my cousin has that and has those painful days, i feel for ya babe. hopefully your scope will give you some answers!!
Lindy, I'm soooo glad you found my blog. I haven't seen you forever, but you still look just as beautiful as ever. You live by Vegas, that's awesome. I'm glad we have the internet to keep in touch. Just keep praying and gain some weight and that baby will come. :-)
Post a Comment