Tuesday, October 14, 2008

YAY FOR ALI!!

** Ali FINALLY had her pups early, early this morning!**
She had been acting really weird the past two days so I knew it was close, this morning at three am when Kyle got up to go to work she was acting even weirder than the days before, after kyle left she calmly went into the guest room where she had nested I went in with her and sat with her for about and hour and a half before she start having contraction, then all the sudden she had her first one I was completely freakin out because I have never seen or helped a dog whelp before! an hour went by and she had another one then only 20 mins later she had her third but it was a still born :( it was sad, I had to take it from her and she did not like that at all! so another 30 mins goes by and she has her fourth pup, by then I was really tired and hoped she was finished and she started to act like she was she calmed down and was starting to relax with the pups an hour and a half went by and all the sudden another one popped out! that was it she was finished and she has been doing really well! so instead of having six or seven pups like I imagined because she was so HUGE she only had five counting the still born! they are stinkin cute though! They are all brindle like Ali and Max! BUT.............
if you would like to buy one that would be great!! just let me know :) I will post pictures in a few days or a week!

5 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Yay!! I'm sorry about the other one... poor thing!:( How is she feeling? How many males and females? I can't wait to see the pictures... Congrats!!

Nate and Felicia said...

That is neat! I am glad you found me! So...the house you live in was my Uncle's along time ago, and you prob know them, they would be in your ward. Kevin and Leslie May, also my sister Tiffany Frederick, she is married to Chase's brother Josh. Anyway, I have seen you before but I didn't know you were a butterfield. Its kinda funny you live in Moapa.

Lauren said...

YEAY! Hooray for puppies!

Lauren said...

I almost forgot... we have Bunko on Tuesday at 6:30. Do you want to play? I know you are trying to move so its totally fine if you don't want to- I just didn't want you to think I was leaving you out. If you don't want to let me know so I can get someone else! Thanks :)

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Hey guys that is exciting about your dog having the puppies! Alexia and Ethan are excited about them, maybe in a couple of weeks we will come and see them when they are a little bit bigger! How much are you selling the males for?