Monday, November 24, 2008

TWILIGHT

OK... so I went to the Twilight movie and actually really liked it!
I am one of those losers who didn't read the book so I was kinda nervous I wouldn't
understand any of it but I did with the help of Emily (OK so I did have to ask a couple of questions) but other then that it was a really fun and much needed night for me!
Some ladies from my ward invited me to go with them and me being me I said yes
and then later told Kyle that maybe I should back out because I was really nervous!
I was only nervous because it was the first time I had hung out with some ladies since I
have moved down here.... but I am totally happy I was brave and went! They made some
cute shirts saying on the front "my heart belongs to Kyle (and on the back) but my neck belongs to Edward" they were really cute shirts, and even though I didn't read the books they still made me one! We left little Ole Moapa around 8 and went into Mesquite and ate at Denny's and by the time we were done we drove by the theater and they were setting up some stuff so we decided to go and be the first ones in line shortly after people started to show, but they were setting up a little red carpet because one of the actors in Twilight was in town with some other actors filming a movie, the Twilight actor was Bella's friend Mike sorry I don't know his real name, and the really really big black guy off of Pirates of the Caribbean and a couple of others, so that was pretty neat even though I didn't really know who they were I was like Mike who? but after seeing the Movie I got who he was! so that was pretty cool! we didn't get home till about 3 kyle was just getting up for work! but I had so much fun!
To sum it all up
..I was nervous, almost backed out
..had fun getting to know everyone at Denny's
..got to be at a red carpet event (even though it was a really small one)
..Loved the movie
..got home when Kyle was getting up for work
.. Had a BLAST!
Thanks everyone for inviting me, and getting to know everyone and making me feel comfortable I really had a lot of fun and like I said before it was very needed for me to go out with some girls! and I can't wait to go with you all again!

3 comments:

Whittergirl said...

I'm glad you had fun! I liked the movie too! P.S... your pic of you and Kyle by the Temple is so cute!

Lauren said...

You need to play BUNKO with us!!! Emily, Tessa and Jessica play!

Oh and I loved the movie too!

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.