DO YOU KNOW....
HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T,
WELL HERE YOU GO!
HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T,
WELL HERE YOU GO!
We have been married for 1 year & a 1/2, and we keep growing closer and closer together. We have been through many trials together while we were dating and now as husband & wife but we manage to get through them and that's what makes us grow closer! I think this trial we are going through now is one of our biggest but many more are to come, I am confident we will get through them together, the way you have takin care of me the past two weeks makes me fall in love with you even more! you have been amazing and I thank you for that!
Kyle has been so amazing to help me out the past couple of weeks since I have to stay down, his days have consisted of going to work at 3 am untill 6 pm, coming home taking care of the dogs & checking on me, running to the grocery store, stopping at the Inside scoup and grabbing some dinner and desert, coming home putting away the groceries, doing some quick wash, eating our dinner and then going to bed! I think he is a little pooped and I don't blame him! but he has been such a big help and I am just so thankful for him to be helping me and to have such an amazing hubby to be there for me not just physically but emotionally too, I have been so up and down lately that I'm driving myself crazy! but he has been there when I need a shoulder and has been there when I need a good laugh, and man can he make me laugh, he is such a goof and knows exactly how to make me happy!
I LOVE YOU BABE! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!



3 comments:
Whoo Hoo!! It worked....
You got yourself a good little husband and I lucked out with a pretty awesome brother!! :)
Love all the pictures. We'll see you this weekend!
Aren't husband's awesome. They always seem to step in without question whenever you need them. I just read everything you have been through, and I just wanted to say that I am sorry, I hope that things will begin to get better for you, and I think it is good that you wrote how you were feeling. It is always good to vent.
Lindy,
I love your Collogue of pictures, How did you do that? Anyways I guess kyle is pretty cool, but did you know that I am kicking his butt with the pedometer challenge, can you believe that?
Post a Comment