we went to the beach! we had such a blast!! OK so everyone else had a blast playing in the water and I had fun taking pictures, and then I laid on the towel to see if I could get some sun and I fell asleep, ya I know I'm visiting in NC we went to this beautiful beach and I fall asleep, who does that?? but I did get some cute pictures!
Now when we first arrived we were all putting some sun screen and Joy says "kyle don't you need some sunscreen?" and Kyle's response "no, when I get burned it doesn't hurt, I'm fine" the ending results......
here are some more pictures of us at the beach...
{Tuesday}
was a stormy day and Robert was flying in that night so we stayed around town and went to a movie "Land of the lost" (I think that's what its called?) it was pretty funny, there were some dumb parts but other than that we laugh our heads off we were probably the loudest people laughing! the power went out a couple of times so we got free tickets to go see another movie, but we never got to use them we left home to Utah. It was a good relaxed day! sorry no pictures for Tuesday!


3 comments:
Woot! Woot for the Beach and Movies!!
It was so much fun... I loved the beach, Kyle most certainly hogged (sp?) ALL of the sun that day!!:)
Holy sunburn!!!
That beach looks to pretty. The pictures look fake!!
Oh My Goodness... his sunburn is really bad.. especially because you are pretty dark complected.. that is a bad burn. Looks like it was well worth it though!!!
Post a Comment