Monday, June 22, 2009

sorry one more day of our North Carolina trip...
{Friday}
We went on a 3 hour drive to the largest house in the nation, the Vanderbilt's home. It was gorgeous! they had over 150,000 acres, a Little village, winery, ponds, HUGE gardens, it was so beautiful! we were there for a long time but we had a lot of fun, by the time we were leaving we were pretty much the only people there, are cars were the only ones in the parking lot!
early Saturday morning about 4:30 am we had to fly out, we really didn't want to leave, we had a blast! hopefully we can go out there again soon!
(I had so many pictures I had to put it in another collage but if you click on the pictures they will go larger.)

1 comment:

Kailee Joy said...

My feet are still hurting from all the walking we did!:)
I'm glad we made the trip, it was well worth the 3 hour drive.