Sunday, June 14, 2009

We are home.... we had an amazing time out in North Carolina, we were sad to leave :( we had so much fun and it was so gorgeous out there, we didn't want to come home! we arrived in Salt Lake at 9 am and we had to rush home from the airport so we could go see my family in Mayfield before they moved to New Mexico, I am sad they moved this weekend I wish they could have held off a little longer! :( I miss them like crazy already!
I will be posting about our fun time in North Carolina tomorrow, I am pooped!, I guess I have jet-lag (that's what kyle says) I have no clue, this was only my second time flying.... but I just can't seem to stay awake for the life of me and I have this horrible head ache since yesterday!
Lots of pictures to come......

No comments: