Like I said in the post before we came home this last Saturday, we had so much fun out there we didn't want to come home! I just want to thank Paul & Joy for everything, they were amazing hosts! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!
This is us waiting to leave at the airport
and this is when we were hitting some turbulence!







Kael Loved Bella, every time he would see her he would squeal and laugh! I love taking pictures of Kael he is such a cutie & so funny, he has such a cute personality!
I have tons of pictures to post, it might take me a couple of posts to put them all up! But I will start with the day we flew out there and go from there!
{Saturday}
We flew out of Salt Lake about 5:30pm, it was a little stormy so right when we took off we hit some turbulence it was only my second time flying so it freaked me out a little but the rest of the flight was just fine, four hours later we arrived in Raleigh Durham North Carolina and were welcomed by Joy and Kaden. It was pretty dark so we didn't get to see what it all look like except there were tress everywhere! We got to Joy's house it is such a beautiful house, we chatted for a while and then went to bed it was pretty late!
This is us waiting to leave at the airport
{Sunday}
we hung outside for a little bit, and then decided to go to a movie, we went to "Up" it was the second time that Ky and I have seen it and I still think that it was such a cute movie! I recommend it to anyone even if you don't have a little one! It was a great day full of relaxing and chatting!


3 comments:
I'm glad that you guys were able to make it out... it was fun having you guys here! I wish you guys could have stayed longer... it's a bit quite around the house, minus the squeals and laughter from Kael!:)
Can't wait to see more pictures...
Looks like you guys had a nice little vay-cay, good for you, you deserve it!!
Whoa that is one huge dog!!
Kael is such a cute. Glad you guys had a good time :)
Post a Comment