SO!... The Past weekend was so relaxing!! Friday we sat around and did nothing all morning we ate junk food and watched T.V. we then got ready and went to the Moapa high school football game and sat with the Hardy's they were killing Kanab so around the end of the 3rd quarter we left and went home and watched movies!
Saturday well we relaxed all day again... it was great! we were supposed to go look at houses with our realtor's but they canceled, but its alright Kyle needed a relaxing weekend he works so hard all the time! Later that night we went over to the Hardy's and Ashley was home and that means to Kyle HAIR CUT!! he colored his hair darker and had Ashley cut it into a fohawk I was a little nervous but it actually looks way good! It was then my turn I wanted something different so I put some natural highlights into my hair and for me that is a big deal! I haven't had any color in my hair for four years!!! and I cut it of course! Thanks Ash for being our personal hair stylist for the night!!
Sunday we went to church early that morning and taught our class came home and....relaxed!!
The rest of the week has been slow, Yesterday (Tuesday) we went into St. George and looked at a couple of houses with our realtor's we liked one development a lot so we are looking into it more!! so hopefully we will be able to be in a house soon... YAY!
on the downside I have been feeling like crap off and on all week... no I'm not pregnant :( I wish but I'm not its all just apart of my endometriosis and it sucks!
BUT good news we are going to Utah this weekend oh and Kade and Meggan are expecting a......
little GIRL!!!! I'm so excited so I will be a proud auntie of my niece in January and I can't wait!!! I will update again after the weekend!
15 years ago


3 comments:
That sounds like a good relaxing weekend. It is so fun to look at houses enjoy it!!!
I got on here to see what they are having!!! A girl! I really thought it was going to be a boy...but I am always wrong!! Yeah! Can't wait to meet her! Meg will be such a cute mommy to a little girl!
Oh, and I have looked several places and have not been able to find the bug guns...so you look down there for me, k?! Troy keeps talking about it!
Post a Comment