Sunday, November 9, 2008

BIG STEP

This weekend my parents came down for a weekend getaway and because we needed their help! Kyle and I have been looking at buying a house for quite a while and this last couple of months we found one that was exactly what we wanted, but we knew we couldn't do anything until our little trailer was sold... well we found a buyer and all we needed to do was make an offer on the one we loved so this last Saturday while my parents were down we went and did a 2nd walk through and put our first offer in! This coming Monday we will see if the contractor of the development will take the offer or counter! It was a big step for me and Kyle and we are both a little nervous but way excited, we know its a big step and HUGE responsibility but we are ready and we have been planning on this the past 8 or 9 months so its nothing we are just jumping into, that's why we had my parents come down my dad went through the house and inspected everything and my dad being a contractor himself and deals with people buying his houses on a constant basis we decided that it wouldn't hurt inviting them down to help us out and the fact that we are first time buyers! they were a BIG help and it was really nice to spend some time with them and it was nice for them to get away and laugh and have some relaxing fun!

Oh and the pups are doing really good! They are walking and running, barking, peeing and pooping every where! we did have to put one down though :( it was physically impossible for him to go to the bathroom so his colon was full of food, his colon was as big as a tennis ball, so now we are down to three, Ali is doing great her infection is completely gone! but other then that we have just been home with the puppies hanging out and Kyle has been working hard so we have some time to spend in Utah over the Holidays!

Hope everyone had a good and safe weekend! :)

6 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

I love it! Good luck:)

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Hey Lindy and Kyle
The house is gorgeous we hope that everything works out for you guys, we will miss you guys alot. I know that Alexia and Ethan will miss you alot! You guys are so great! That is sad about the puppy sorry to hear about it.

JAKKnielson said...

Hey Lindy. I found your site on Katies blog. I love that house its so pretty. Good luck with that. I also work with your mom now at the Candy store so I get to hear all about you...ha ha. Good luck with the house.

Kailee Joy said...

Whoo Hoo! Hope everything works out with the house!

Alan and Tessa said...

Hey Lindy yes we all need to do something that would be way fun! Your puppies are so cute i'm sorry you had to put one down. I love your new house did the people take your offer? It will be so fun when you get in and you can buy new things for it! Hope you have a good day I'll talk to you later we really should all go do something.

Jake and Cheryl said...

That house is so cute!! Did they take your offer?