Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Is Here!....... Or maybe not!

This is a picture I took today I think winter is coming or at least trying!! I have lived down here just a little over a year now and this will be my second winter down here, if you can even call it winter! I am still not used to not seeing snow on the ground, It was over 60 degrees today and its DECEMBER! It just doesn't seem like its Christmas when I am down here, I miss the snow and having to bundle up! I mean it is nice at six in the morning taking all five dogs out and only having to put on a light zipped up sweater, but still I miss the snow! But I guess that's what family is for right? We get to go visit, get cold enough to last us the year and then head back down here to the warmer weather! I love the Holidays especially Christmas, spending time with family and friends, the snow, fireplaces to warm you up, all the cute warm clothing, cuddling with my hubby in blankets, looking at lights at Temple Square! I JUST LOVE CHRISTMAS! So in a couple weeks all the leaves will be completely off our trees and on the ground, of course we won't rake them up because we don't have one, And I have decided I will leave them on the ground to take the place of the snow we don't get down here!

No comments: