Three LITTLE problems
I am going CRAZY in my little trailer with my two big dogs and three little pups! Don't get me wrong they are all very cute but they are now 9 weeks almost 10 and we still haven't sold any of them yet... we are selling them for pretty cheap and we are getting really desperate so some one please MAKE AN OFFER! we need them gone BEFORE Christmas so if you or if you know of anyone who would want one I will give them a good DEAL! we have been house training them since 6 1/2 weeks and they are doing really good! They need a GOOD HOME and I don't want to have to take them to a SHELTER or petsmart so please HELP us out! I would give them away for free (not like I'm pretty much already) but we can't, we have put a lot of money into them and we need the money because we are doing some CHILDREN'S Christmas this year so if any one can help us out or would like to buy one PLEASE help us!
They are AKC registered purebred boxer pups, they have over 46 champion blood lines all together from there mother and father, they have there dew claws removed and tails docked, they are the number one family dog, they train fast and easy, very smart dogs! there are 2 females and 1 male, the one female is a reverse brindle that is rare and we could be selling her for a lot of money but we aren't, they have been getting house trained so yes they are an inside dog they don't have the thick fur like other big dogs do! Please let us know if your interested or if you know of someone who is, we will bring them up to Utah and will actually be up there this weekend so if you want to take a look at them l
et us kno
w!
The one on the left is the male brindle, the one in the middle is our reverse brindle female and the one on the right is the other female brindle!


3 comments:
Hi Lindy. . I am a friend of Kailees and Kyle knows me. And I have been searching for boxers puppies. I would like to get one for christmas if it is in my price range. I live in pleasant grove but I am from fairview and would be willing to possible meet you to look at them if we can work a price out! Please let me know what you are asking I would really appreciate it.
Thank you
Chanda
KC would die if he knew you had boxer puppies...I would love to get him one but we are renting right now and can't have pets:( I'm totally sad because he would have loved one for Christmas! If I know of anyone I will send them your way:)
I want one so bad!!!! its kinda bad timing. We have to get karter pass his 100 day mark and then they said we could think about it. The doc's told us we can not have any new pets but i would just have to keep them clean. And i want to do animal therapy, It is so awsome. So what you asking for the male?
Post a Comment