Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

we survived our 4 hour ride up to Utah only stopping once! but we didn't get out of little Moapa until 9:30 p.m. making it so we didn't make to my parents until 2 a.m. My dad being sweat stayed up so he could help us unload all of our stuff, we had a lot! the next day all the fun began!


WEDNESDAY.. Kyle went to Nephi to his uncleTrent's shop to get his truck serviced and visit with Lynette, while he was over there I went and visited my dad at work and then we went to my mom's work in Manti ( she works at Candy's on Main its such a cute little candy store I loved it) we then headed over to Miller's Bakery where Callee was working and got everyone lunch! Than night was Kole's first basketball game in Gunnison he did such a good job and we are proud of him working so hard this year, hopefully we will be able to make it to more games this season! Kailee, Chris, and Kael were there and we were so excited we haven't seen them in about 4 months, Robert and Jeanie were there and it was good to see them too!

He loves his momma!

THURSDAY.. was Turkey Day I love this day, I woke up early to help my dad start cooking but by the time I had taken all five dogs outside my dad had it all under control so we just relaxed and got ready for the dinner later that day Robert and Kole were our guests this year and we really enjoyed them I hope they had fun and liked the dinner, we all sat around and relaxed teasing each other and having some fun! Later that night callee's friend Jeff came over and Kade and Meggan came over and we all played games we played Boxers and Briefs if you haven't ever played it I extremely suggest that you do!

My dad up and early getting started on the dinner!

Kyle doning his chore for the day blowin the leaves for my mom, what a swear heart!


if you can't tell this is Bubbas sleeping under the table with the pups!



FRIDAY.. Kyle went out to the Dunes with some of his friends and had a lot of fun! while I went with my mom and Meggan to Gunnison to a craft fair but it was over by like 12 which is dumb! so we decided to go to this furniture/craft store in Salina I love this little place they have the cutest stuff! That night my parents kade and meggan went to a movie without me and Kyle, Kyle didn't make home in time from the dunes so we stayed home with bubbas and the dogs and had our own fun!


SATURDAY.. we were pretty lazy we all kinda did our own thing this is when we usually head up to Salt Lake Temple Square to go out to eat do a little shopping and see the lights but because of my dad's knee surgery and Meggan being close to having that adorable baby of theirs we decided we would all just go out and eat at Steve's Steak House in Richfield my family loves that place its the best steak house I have ever been to! just talking about it has me craving it again!


SUNDAY.. we all woke up late and only had like twenty minutes to get ready for church my family headed off to church and I thought we were right behind until I let the dogs out and there were deer standing on the lawn, off went Ali and Max chasing the deer everywhere! I'll tell you what the deer in Mayfield are extremely dumb instead of just jumping over the fences they just kept running into them I was screaming and yelling for ali and max to leave to poor things alone when max decided he was going to chase one up the mountain about 15-20 mins later max came back, man was I mad! My dad came up to see if we were coming to church and took us down there we made the last little bit of sacrament. we then got back to the house and started to load up all our stuff it took us about an hour, we ate some lunch chatted here and there and then said our good byes and love yous and headed home the ride home was a lot longer that the ride up the puppies wouldn't sleep and when we stopped it took us a whole hour to get them settled down again. But we made it home safe and sound! Thanks mom and dad for having us over for Thanksgiving dinner, and we can't wait to be back up there for Christmas in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

Katie McCaul said...

How fun! Ya that is funny he is my cousin it seems like EVERYONE knows Yori! I hope he can help you get into a house. He helped us not too long ago! GOOD LUCK!