Saturday, December 6, 2008

MISSING....

Him...

Making me do this...



And giving me these...

It's past 2:00 a.m. and I cannot sleep to save my life! my eyes are tired but my body and brain won't relax, the coyotes are going crazy just outside of my house and have been doing so for about an hour its kinda creepy, I'm snuggled up in my bed just hoping they will go away and bug someone else (OK so I don't want them to bug someone else but to just go away!) Maximas is snoring uncontrollably and Ali must be having some crazy dream! I hate nights like these, OK so those aren't the real reason why I can't sleep its because a certain special someone isn't keeping the other side of my bed warm, he is gone on a little one night camping trip with the young men in our ward so tomorrow morning they can wake up bright and early and cut down Christmas trees, how fun is that! I bet he is wishing he was here with me, snuggled all warm!

But I do miss him, ya I know I'm a boob its only one night what can I say I'm spoiled to be able to be with my hubby every night! I miss ya babe hope you had a fun, safe time! can't wait to see you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY understand! I HATE when my husband is gone...hopefully he'll be home soon :)

Lauren said...

I don't like the coyotes either! They creep me out.

Jake and Cheryl said...

I hate being alone too. Did you guys get that other house?

Meggan Butterfield said...

I too hate being alone, even when Kade is home some times I feel I am alone because stupid school causes him to stay up until 2:00am and then when he does got to bed he usually falls a sleep out on the love sac. But anyways I understand what you are saying it sucks.

Katie McCaul said...

Oh poor thing. I hate when Jason is gone on business! Hope you finally got some sleep:)