Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE the Holidays! All the time you get to spend with family and friends, stuffing yourself completely full with delicious foods, sweets and love! All the get together's with friends that you haven't been able to see and family, all the Christmas cards and updates that has happened this year, all the Christmas stories and carols, Christmas music blasting in your house, with decorations every where! and being able to have a fresh start, new goals and a hope that the new year will be great! and lets not forget the most important remembering the birth of Jesus Christ!


Here is just a little update of our year!


It has been a difficult year for us but we still have some wonderful memories! lets see... Kailee and Chris welcomed their first stinkin cute, adorable son Kael into the world, we were so excited to be an uncle and aunt, and then Kade and Meggan announced they were expecting their first extremely breath taking beautiful little girl (yea I know I haven't seen her yet but I am very confident she will be all that and more!) this January, only 4 more weeks to go!! I did have a miscarriage last December and I did struggle but things are good and I know why it had to happen, we will be getting some answers from the doctors after all the holidays, so hopefully (crossing my fingers) we will be expecting our first little one soon!

Kyle turned the big 2-0, in March, I always forget that he is almost 2 years younger than me, he is such an amazing strong person, and very mature (sometimes) and responsible for his age, I think he will always be a big kid at heart but that's what I love he is always making everyone laugh especially when they most need it! He has been there for my family through thick and thin and thick and thin again, and they love him so very much!

we celebrated our One year anniversary in July, by going through the Temple on the 26Th to be sealed together for all Eternity! That was such an amazing experience and I love love LOVE going to the Temple! Kyle and I got a calling in our ward to teach the CTR 6 class, we both loved getting to know each and every one of them they all are extremely smart and just so funny! they made my testimony grow even more and taught me a lot! Kyle then got another calling to be the priesthood advisor, the kids were a little upset that he was leaving us but I thought we did OK without him?? since it is now the end of the year I have been released from teaching the CTR 6 class, I am very sad because I loved them and looked forward to seeing them each week, I am now with the sunbeams, I will let you know how that will work out!?

We started in May looking at houses but about August really got serious about it, that was an adventure and a big learning experience of its own, we haven't givin up just taking a little break we are looking at some land and most likely will be building our first home and I am so very proud to say my dad will be building our house for us, I don't think anyone else could do a better job than him! and I can't wait to get it all started, and have that experience with my dad!

Kyle has been working his little fanny off and it is paying off and hopefully (crossing my fingers again), he will be made foreman sometime this coming year!

I turned 22 in November, don't feel any older, not a big deal just another birthday, there will be one next year! all I wanted to do for my birthday this year was have thanksgiving with my family and it turned out even better than I thought because we had it with my family and Robert and Kole too!

Lots more happened this year I am sure I just don't want to get into to much detail and have you reading for hours but that was just some of the high lights of the year! This year for Christmas we get to stay for 2 whole weeks yay!! on account for Kyle working his little fanny off! we will be spending it with my family and Robert! Kailee, Kael, and Kole we will miss you guys give your mom, Paul, and Kaden a BIG hug for us! And hopefully we will be able to see all our family and friends this year!

We love you all and hope you have a very

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love, The Christiansen's

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Where are you guys gonna build? Are you gonna stay in the valley??
Have a very Merry Chrismas!!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys have had quite the year! I can't get over how cute Dejanae is!! Where are you guys wanting to build??